February 10, 2009

My weird orange samsonite

I love traveling with my 31" orange samsonite.

I bought it in Switzerland a few years ago.

It's quite light with huge capacity.

And it's impossible to miss it on the conveyor belt, although it's pretty easy to get dirty.

I never find anyone with same suitcase.

by far it's my favorite.

But

I think there must be something wrong with my orange samsonite!!

It got lost so often!!

How often??

At least 4 times out of 10 journeys!!

While I arrived in Tokyo Narita from London Heathrow , I was informed that my orange samsonite was found in Nairobi Jomo Kenyatta.

Once when I landed in Milan Malpensa, I was told that my orange samsonite was still in Singapore Changi .

The other time when I finally got to Madrid Bajaras from Miami International , my orange samsonite showed up after 2 days from Paris Charles de Gaulle.

You may say it might be the problem with the airlines.

It got lost with several airlines!!

Even the best Singapore Airlines lost it a few times!!!

How weird is that???!!!!

No comments: