July 06, 2008

How to pick up a girl (2)

For the ones who have read "The Game", do you think it somehow change your ideas of meeting opposite sex??

I finished this book few months ago. And during these few months, whenever a guy came talk to me, I couldn't stop myself wondering which trick he was using from the book.

Sometimes I found it funny when the guy used exactly the same line from the book. I did feel like telling him that "hey, I have read "The Game".

As a girl, I couldn't stop wondering if he was using me to sharpen his pick up skills?! How do I know they are interested in me as a person?! Can girls use the same tricks to pick up guys (Yes, I remember Greg Behrendt said we should let guys make the first move. But I am curious.)?? Have those players ever felt tired about the whole "Game"??

Not sure how and when I will find the answers.

And I do have problem to believe that those tricks would even allow you to pick up girls who don't even understand the language you speak.

Guys, if you have successfully picked up a girl who didn't even understand a word of the language you spoke, please kindly share your story with me. I would love to hear how you do the magic. :)

No comments: