August 07, 2007

The island of Greece - Santorini (1)

A few friends asked me about Santorini lately. It has been a while. I can’t really recall the details when I was traveling in Santorini. But I never forget the magnificent views. I would definitely say it's one of the coolest places I've ever visited. Santorini, one of the most popular European holiday destinations. It's a small group of volcanic islands located in South Aegean Sea. It has been said that the sunset of Santorini is one of the best in the world. The breathtaking views from the cliffs perched village Fira, Oia and the famous red beach would make it an unforgettable journey. Santorini is listed in the 1000 places you “must” visit before you die. And there’re reasons for it. You be the judge, if the island of Greece - Santorini is worth for a visit!! PS. Some of the pictures are taken by a cool friend of mine, Rocco. Thank you for the amazing pictures. You definitely have a better sense in photo taking than I have!!

No comments: